This high profile 7.3 hectare (approx.) site presents a significant and rare opportunity, offering multiple development options.
For sale by Offers Invited, closing Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 2.00pm WST.
This property occupies a central location, only 4.7 km (approx.) from the Port Hedland town centre and the largest bulk tonnage export port in the world. The beach is within walking distance and the proposed new Marina is a short distance to the west. With an Urban Development zoning, this massive subdivision development opportunity (STAA) is the last non-Government site available in Port Hedland. Take advantage of this long term market opportunity!
• 73,661m2 (approx.) land parcel
• Zoned Urban Development
• Multiple development options
• Strong land banking prospect
• 220 metres (approx.) from the beach & ocean
• Located in the heart of Port Hedland
• Rare & valuable residential / commercial subdivision potential (STAA)
• Plans for formerly approved 92 lot development available*
• Subdivision approval expired on 18 March 2017
• Consultants’ reports available*
Call Realmark Northwest Commercial and Industrial Specialist Eliza Mearns on 0416 048 929 or Realmark Perth’s Commercial Director Mike Rowe on 0408 470 074 today.